What This Policy Covers
- This Policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect or receive from you when you use our Platform. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable like your social security number, name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies and/or other entities that Skyword does not own or control, to people that are not managed or employed by Skyword, and/or to operators of sites to which you may link from the Skyword site.
Data and Information Collection and Use
- Skyword collects information from and about you when you register with Skyword.
- Users who visit Skyword’s site and do not register do not need to provide any Personal Information. Skyword does, however, collect limited, non-personally identifying information from non-registered users that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- When you register as a user, we ask for information such as your name, email address, Paypal email address, and a password. Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form.
- Skyword uses the information we collect for the following purposes: fulfill requests for the Platform, improve our Platform, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Skyword does not rent, sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf and who have entered into confidentiality agreements with us.
- Skyword responds to valid subpoenas, court orders, and other legal proceedings. We also may disclose information if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We will share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any of our TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if we are acquired or merged with another company.
- Skyword takes appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Access to Personal Information is limited to employees who need to know that information in order to operate our Platform. All of our employees enter into confidentiality agreements with Skyword.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Account Information
- You may delete your account by contacting Skyword at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
- Skyword may update and change this Policy from time to time.
- All updates and changes will be posted on this web page.
- We will notify you directly if we make significant changes to this Policy.